Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Herman Cain is the one to watch!



Could Herman Cain win the Republican nomination to take on Barack Obama? Well I think he actually has a shot at winning the nomination. This guy is not your average politican, in fact he's not even a politican, he's a very successful businessman.

Watching his performance during the CNN debate on Tuesday night, and his interviews after the debate, he comes across as a straight shooter. Has he made mistakes? yes he has, and unlike someone like Rick Perry or Mitt Romney, he admits it, and comes clean.

His polls numbers have him either in the lead or tied with Mitt Romney, with Rick Perry coming in 3rd or even 4th in some polls. I know my Conservative friends would be falling off their seats when they read this, but I actually support Herman Cain if he was to become the Republican nominee for President. It's very refreshing to hear someone who's seeking the highest office in the United States to tell it like it is.

I think he's gaining the support of the general public, but the big question is will the Republican base select a black man to run against Obama? Given the recent history of the Republican party I don't think it will happen, but I hope I'm wrong.

So who's Herman Cain? just visit http://www.hermancain.com/ to find out.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment